STA is currently inviting applications from Senior Litigation lawyers having more than six years of PQE to add to our Litigation Team.
Job Responsibilities: -
· Provide guidance and support on general legal matters, defense of claims and litigation (including personal injury, commercial, property damage and fair housing matters), and other corporate initiatives.
· Coordinates activities, internally and externally, including advocacy and strategy for litigated and investigative issues, internal communications and remediation efforts, discovery initiatives and related disclosures.
· Manage litigation and regulatory proceedings, including pre-litigation dispute resolution, management of active litigation, responsibility for discovery and other litigation requests and procedures, review of pleadings and other court documents.
· Advises Senior and General Counsels and management on strategy and resolution of cases.
· Provide guidance regarding regulatory and risk management issues.
· Oversee the receipt of subpoenas and other information requests and inquiries from third parties and clients.
· Provide risk management and other advice to the legal department, business partners and clients.
· Deals with all matters regarding attending court, police station and so on.
· Drives strategy, execution, and management of outside counsel on litigation and government investigation matters.
· Works cross-functionally with teams to mitigate litigation risk and to ensure compliance with litigation and regulatory obligations.
· Support internal investigations with the risk of litigation related exposure.
· Stay abreast of legal and claims activities.
· Travels as needed for depositions, meetings, training, and company events.
· Performs other relevant duties as assigned to meet the needs of the business.
Apply for this position